Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I WISH I WAS A POLYGLOT!!!!!!!

this is the intro to a running commentary to a subject that is near and dear to me----LANGUAGES!!! i have known many people with great facility and ease...i am not one of them..my experience has been interesting, however..i have had at least two spanish speaking patients think that i was a native speaker (my accent is muy gringo)...i have had one german gentleman try to identify the city/region of my accent..he was close (i got from my grandfather) i am a very visual learner; hearing is not my forte!!!!so listening to speech is inherintly difficult for me... in future installments i will discuss the following...LATIN GERMAN SPANISH JAPANESE and ?????

DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM
MANN SEHT WAS MANN KENNT
DEL DICHO AL HECHO HAY MUCHO TRECHO

No comments:

Post a Comment